Question

I have a washing machine that is just a year old that just spewed water all over my house. We confirmed that the water is coming from the washer itself. I called home repair and was told that they cannot send out a tech until next Tues. That is unbelievable!!! Do you care about your customers at all? I will never buy another appliance again from Sears and am canceling my account!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Respond,

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I can see that we have caused some aggravation with the repair date that was provided to you to repair your washer. We would like to partner up with our repair service team to look into this and see what we can do. At your soonest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Respond), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Respond! Thanks for visiting MySears today! I am sorry to hear about your washer. SearsCares, the customer service escalaltion team will be happy to discuss the problems you had and your disappointment with the repair date with you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once they post a response, I will reach out to you via email to let you know.

Thanks!