Question

I have an order form for a sears gourmet package broiler pan that came with my applianaces. I sent the order form to the address supplied, only to have it returned stating that address is incorrect. I am seeing this is a common issue on this forum. Can I please have the correct address to re-send this form? Thank you

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi adb_10!

Our Sears Cares team was able to locate an address for you.

The updated address is:

PO Box 212549
    Augusta, GA 30917
    1-800-599-7569

Thank you for reaching out!

2. Dear, akb_10

Please accept our apologies for the troubles encountered with your recent purchase made with us. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We are truly sorry for the experience for the returned mail for your broiler pan order request. We would like to offer our assistance to get this matter resolved. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as your screen name to reference this post (akb_10), to smadvisor@searshc.com and will contact you directly. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,

Mina H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

3. Hi adb_10!

We would be happy to put you in touch with our Sears Cares team so that they can help with this issue.

Once our team responds I will reach out via email providing a link back for further contact with our team.

Thank you!

See More