Question

I have an order number 471489372 placed on March 2, 2013. This is for NordicTrack T5.5 Treadmill (Item # 00624975000) and I was not able to fit in and went to store and requested for pickup. I have called so many times (at least 6 times till now) to customer care regarding my refund and I was told that I am going to receive email about refund and I am going to get refund in 2-3 days but I am not getting my refund. Could you please help with my refund? Appreciated your help.

Answers

8 answers

1. PradeepParvata, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a frustrating experience with your treadmill. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (PradeepParvata), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. . Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking to you. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

Many thanks Liz, I have just sent you email with required information. Please advice further steps.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

Just incase if you don't receive my email below is required information.

Contact # 6**9**7***
      Screen Name: PradeepParvata
      email : *******@gmail.com

3. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi PradeepParvataneni! We removed your contact information from our site, for your security. I did send it along to the SearsCares team, so they can directly connect with you.

Thanks!

2. Hi PradeepParvataneni! Welcome to MySears! We can certainly get you in touch with the SearsCares team to follow up on that refund for you. Check back right here soon for a reply from a team member requesting more information.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Just now sent required information as per above thread.

• San Jose, CA

Are you coordinating with the store that you had come out to pick up your traadmill?

The return paperwork "starts" with the 3rd party delivery company's pickup, migrates to the store and eventually will show up on the National database, for their monitoring and possible intervention.

Good luck.

1. I have contacted store around mid of April,2013 for the pick up and they have scheduled pick up on April 29 and told me that i am going to get refund of $512. As per the schedule, they have picked up thread mill from my apartment. But after that i did not get my refund. I have called 7-8 times to the customer care and I am still waiting for my refund.