Question

i have been disconnected 4 times from your cust service phone # trying to get through re a question – do i have still have a warranty /service agreement on my washing machine!! home phone is 5** 2** 7***

washer not working need to decide if i call you folks for service please respond asap if calling call 5** 9** 4***

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

Call 1-800-4MY-HOME and have the Service Representative look up the warranty you have on your machine.

Useful information to give them includes the long model number of the machine and its serial number.

Good luck.

1. Bernmck, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the troubles you have experienced with our customer service over the phone. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns regarding your service agreements. At your earliest convenience, please resend the following information – contact #, screen name (bernmck), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, bernmck! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you are having a hard time getting in touch with a representative. The SearsCares team can help with any questions you have with your washer or anything else!

Check back right here in a bit for a reply from a team member. I removed your contact information for your security, but passed it along so they can also directly connect with you.

Thanks!

See More