Question

I have been having a lot of problems with my washing machine and it is only 7 months old. The first repair man that came out said nothing was wrong despite the fact that we have to unplug the washing machine between loads. The second repair man never showed up and I did not even recieve a courtesy call saying I had to reschedule. I have wanted my washing machine fixed since the end of July and nobody in customer service wanted to help me. How do I know that the repair man will show up during my next scheduled appointment? Why I am I having to babysit my washing machine for another weekend because the repair man did not show up? I already had a bad experience with sears delivery and now service does sears really not want my business? My whole house is kenmore appliances and I am slowly replacing but I think its time I tried a different company if everytime I need help sears is not willing to help. NObody even cared that your website says first-time results guarenteed and I did not get that.

Please give me the same person that helped me with my delivery issue. I think she is the only person at sears who actually cares about the customers (minus the sales team where I bought my appliances). Kind of sad that the sales team works hard to sale the product but sears cannot take care of their customers.

Answers

7 answers

• San Jose, CA

I seem to be posting "faster" than the site can keep up with.

Lost the last post.

Good luck on finding service.

1. lilmizsavage,

My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We are sorry to hear about the troubles with the repair of your washer. We have forwarded your information over to our case management staff for assistance with this issue. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to speaking with your soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

Please make sure it is the same case manager that handled my delivery issue last month. She is the only one I want to deal with.

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

How can I get a different case manager? After telling me the washing machine can be replaced and calling three straight days before he tells me he cannot replace my machine and that I have to go to the store. The store is telling me something else. I just want a new washing machine. I am starting month 2 of trying to get my washing machine fixed and this is getting ridiculous. If you tell me you can replace my machine then you should do everything in your power to replace and not lie to your customers. I want Lacy as my case manager!!

2. Hi lilmizsavage! Nice to see you back here again. Thanks for reaching out regarding your washer repair. I have sent this along to your case manager. She will be in touch here to help. You can also email her or call her using the contact information you used to connect with her previously.

Keep us posted on the progress of that washer repair!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Its been 2 weeks since I have been on here and I am still in the same position I started. I was told it could be replaced and now I am being told it cannot be replaced. I am just so fed up with the sears customer service I have been getting.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Lilmizsavage,

We apologize for the continued frustration. We have forwarded this information to the proper management team for attention. We thank you for your patience, and look forward to finding a satisfactory resolution for this situation.

Thank you,
      Brian S.
      MySears Community Moderator