Question

i have been locked out of my oven I went to cook my dinner and it says locked please help i tried the unlock on it it wont open

Answers

2 answers

1. Thank you for your question. My first suggestion is to turn the power to the oven off for a few minutes then turn the power back on. If you are in the middle of a self clean cycle then try canceling the cycle. You can also try to start a self clean cycle and see if the door lock mechanism tries to cycle. Most likely the problem is with the door lock assembly. If you reply with a model number I may be able to offer further assistance. Thank you for visiting mySearscommunity.

2. Hi jpye,

Do you know the make and model number? This may help our Sears Appliance Experts to provide you with better details.

You can also click here to locate an owners manual for your oven to see if this issue can be resolved sooner.

Member has reached out with additional information on a new thread. Click here to view!

I have escalated to our Experts and will be reaching out via email once a response has posted.

Thank you!