Question

I have been trying to get my refund back on my credit card since Feb 6th I have called numerous times without results. Then I was told it was sent out to me in a check and then they stopped payment. And issued on refund on March 14th. Now they’re saying I have to wait another 3-5 business days. I am a ex-employee of sears and very disappointed with the customer service and case manager’s. I’ve been lied to and very upset that I have not received my order. If this isn’t taken care of I going to contact your corp office on Monday.

Order #: 462000362 Cancelled Bed and frame I need help getting my money to pay my bills.

Answers

2 answers

1. originaliz661,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that you have been waiting longer than you would expect for a refund. We'll be happy to look into the cause of this and assist where we can. We've been able to locate your phone number and email address from the order number you gave and we'll have one of our dedicated case managers contact you directly to assist. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Originaliz661,

Thank you for posting in the MySears Community!

I am sorry that you still have not received your refund as of yet. Do you the name of your case manager?

We have a great Sears Cares Team who can look into this further for you to see why your refund has not been received yet.

After escalation to our Our Sears Cares team, they will respond by asking a little bit more information so that they can check into this further for you.

Can you please check back periodically? Please keep in mind that this team in not always available on the weekends, but will to the best of their abilities, help to locate this information for you.

Thank you!

See More