Question

I have been w/o TV (under garantee) for 38 days. Technician has visited my house 2 times (the fist time I wait 3 weeks to come). First parts was useless. They said they need new parts (why they just send ALL parts). New parts has not been received at this point so I need to cancel the third visit from the techinician. Called severals times and the only answer provided was: you need to wait for the parts and then schedule the visit. Can this be done faster? Very dissapointing.

Answers

2 answers

1. abdl,

My name is David and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are very sorry to see that you are having such a frustrating experience with your TV repair. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred with your repair service. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and assist in resolving your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (abdl), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi abdl! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you have been have such troubles getting that TV repaired. Let's get you in touch with SearCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to discuss this with you and do what they can to assist.

When they respond, I will send you an email letting you know to ensure you are connected with them to help.