Question

I have cancelled an order over a week ago and when I call they keep saying 3 to 5 days for refund because my part was back ordered and I want a refund ,this is unbelievable that sears takes this long Suspport team they say that ya handle this ??

Parts refund

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Madnbama,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are terribly sorry to learn of the trouble you are currently experiencing while trying to get a refund for your canceled parts order. Based on the information you have provided in your post, it is clear why this situation would be very concerning to you. We’d like the opportunity to look into this on your behalf, and ensure that a satisfactory resolution is quickly reached. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Madnbama), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Madnbama! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you are having trouble getting your refund. I am sure the SearsCares team can help. A team member will visit shortly looking to assist. Check back right here soon!

Thanks!