I have contacted 4 diffent people on trying to get my W2 and I just get passed on. All I want is my W2 from 2013 . If (I don’t gett it I guess I will contact the IRS. Donna Woodarc


2 answers

  1. Contact the IRS and file a complaint. That will get Sears to do what they are supposed to do, and you will not have to beg for your paperwork.

  2. Hi there, upsetexemployee2! Thanks for your post today. I would recommend either visiting for your W-2 or giving the Ethics Hotline a call at 1-800-8ASSIST.


See More