Question

I have had a technician out three times for the same problem. It has taken over three months and still know resolve. Sears has the worst customer service. The technician says every time time call us if this doesn’t work. It takes two to three weeks for the technician to come back out and work on it some more.called customer service to speak with a manger and was hung up on three times myself and three times my husband calling.So I continue not to have a water softner than will drain and give me soft water. Don’t buy from sears worst customer care I have ever dealt with.

Answers

4 answers

1. I am going through the same thing with my washing machine. I even got a guy to tell me it could be replaced and after three straight days of talking to him he all of a sudden says he cannot replace it. Sears used to have such good customer service what happened? Hope you are having better luck than I am.

2. Ketchikan81,

We're so sorry to hear about your continued frustrations with your water softener repair. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. I know how important it is to have a proper working softener in the home. We would like to have a dedicated case manager discuss this situation with you and assist in addressing your repair concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ketchikan81), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

So. What you are saying is the tech should take the water softener out of your home and send it to a repair depot, where it will receive more intense repair attention, before, eventually, being returned back to your home, working.

Who keeps all of that salt while the softener is disconnected?

3. Hi Ketchikan81,

I can completely understand why your frustration has built up on this issue for that is quite a time span in having your water softener repaired as well as trying to get additional information.

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention for we would very much like to help with resolving these issues.

If you can please check back periodically one of our Sears Cares team members will be responding. Additional information will be requested and once received on their end you will be notified with a dedicated case manger so that you are only dealing with one person.

Again, we thank you for the taking the time to post in the MySears Community!