Question

I have had serious delivery issues with a product ordered from Sears. I have talked with several customer service representatives, had email communications – and the problem is still not resolved. Each time I follow up it is like they never heard of the problem and I have to start from scratch in my explanation – then they say they will move it up for urgent response. Then no response, nothing. I have to call again. I have to email again. And continue to have no resolution to the problem. How do I get someone to actually care about my situation and get it solved?

Answers

3 answers

1. s.steele, we apologize for disappointing you with your recent delivery needs. We can understand how frustrating it is to not meet your expectations with our customer service and a resolution to your specific needs. We would like to connect you with a case manager from our office to investigate your experience and assist you with your questions and concerns. If you could take a moment and please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be concerned by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (s.steele) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you,

Christine R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to ChristineG-2

Thank you. I submitted the email as requested.

2. Hi s.steele,

I am so sorry about the trouble you had to go through. A SearsCares team can help get this resolved for you. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply. They will do what they can to get this taken care of.

Thanks!

See More