Question

I have had the worst experience trying to get my washer repaired. Washer started leaking and making loud noises. Technician came out and within a few minutes another technician showed up. Needed two replacement parts. Parts came in and installed two days later washer leaks again. Another technician comes out and says the seal was put in wrong and a new one put in. Told to wait 24 hrs then start using washer. Waited longer than 24hrs to use washer. Washer started leaking again. Technician comes out today and again has to call another technician. After banging around for an hour I was told they have to order the same part again and it should be installed on Friday. I voiced my frustrations and all that could be said is basically oh well. They didn’t even clean up the mess they made. Fifteen minutes after leaving the technician calls and says I now have to wait until Monday for him to come back. Another week without a washer and having to go to the laundry mat. This is ridiculous. It cost me $30 this past weekend to go to the laundry mat

In fairness customer service did try to help but I’m not satisfied. It’s funny how the service dates changed after I got upset with them. This is not good customer service. I know it’s the repair center but sears uses them. It has cost sears a lot of money and the washer still doesn’t work

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Msshaed,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are experiencing receiving service for your washer that will actually resolve the problem. We certainly understand how frustrating it is to have our technicians out three times and still not have your washer leak fixed properly. We strive to provide outstanding service to each and every one of our customers, and we are sorry to see that we fell short of that mark in this instance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your washer repair and see what can be done to turn things around. The case manager who is assigned to your case can help schedule a technician and follow the service until it is completed to your satisfaction. In addition, we'd appreciate the opportunity to address any other concerns you have with your washer or with another Sears issue. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (Msshaed) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Msshaed! Welcome to MySears! We appreciate you giving us a chance to help take care of the troubles you are having with your washer repair. I am so sorry this has been so difficult. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares case manager who will make sure you are taken care of.

Please check back right here in a bit. A team member will respond shortly looking to help.

Thanks!