Question

I have had to return TWO mattresses because of sagging in the last five months. I am now going to try a different brand and was told that I can’t or don’t qualify for any discounts or promotions in my quest to find another mattress. I can only use the amount that was credited to me. I think this is very unfair considering the inconvience I have had to go through returning two DEFECTIVE mattresses and considering I have been a customer of sears for decades.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello bitterbaker,

We thank you for informing us about this matter. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you with your mattress concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (bitterbaker), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, bitterbaker! Thanks so much for posting on MySears today. I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had with those mattress purchases. The SearsCares team will be happy to discuss this with you.

A team member will reach out in a bit looking to help. I will be sure to send you an email letting you know once they respond.

Thanks!