Question

I have join the ever increasing group of completely unsatisfied customers with Sears. I have been trying to get my lawn tractor repaired because the engine blew up. I even bought an extended warranty to cover this very thing. So far, I have had two sears people say it was owner abuse. They didn’t even look at the thing or talk to me about what happened. What kind of customer service is that? Deny everything up front? What I had was a defective engine and I want it replaced — that’s what I bought the warranty for. I have shopped at sears for years and now this. I talked to seven people in one hour trying to get this situation resolved and never did get to talk to the the “tech” who denied the claim. Sears is a joke and I would recommend that NO ONE every buy anything there again. I don’t even know who to go to next to appeal the decision. No one will give more than their first name! What sears has lost just in my business alone will cost them a lot more than a new engine will. No wonder they are going under. Stay away from them…………….

Answers

4 answers

1. toheckwiththem,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We apologize to have missed your expectations with regards to our services. If you would like to speak to a representative about this situation, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (toheckwiththem) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to hear from you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

By some miracle I was connected to a manager in Florida who seems willing to hear my appeal for now. He's still on the owner abuse ruling based on notes in the file. Since no one has bothered to talked to me up to now, I have to give him a chance. In the next few days after we talk to the repair contractor and he sees some pictures, I will assume I will be turned down again. But I am willing to try one last time.

2. In response to SHC-BrianH

Hi toheckwiththem!

We appreciate the update for which has been forwarded on to our Sears Cares team.

Please keep us posted!

Thank you!

2. Hi toheckwiththem,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are continuing to have issues in speaking with someone to get this issue resolved. I would like to put you in touch with our Sears Cares team to help you further. Once your contact information has been received, you will be provided a dedicated case manager who will be working with you further on this issue.

I will be sending an email once a response has posted to help in directing you back to your thread for contact with our team.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and by bringing this issue to our attention.

Thank you!

See More