Question

I have Kenmore Washer 11047561600 whan the washer start all the water coming out from the soap dispenser and not going to the drum,what can be the problem? thank you. vico

Answers

3 answers

1. Vicofadlon; Good morning, based on your symptom, a small garment has likely been pushed up into the tube where the water enters the tub from the dispenser. The top and front panel may need to be taken off to access the hose where it enters the tub. You may be able to open the door and remove the retainer from the gasket/boot along the upper left side and remove a portion of the boot and access the hose. The hose will connect to the front of the tub in the upper left corner area. I hope this is helpful. If I may be of further assistance as more details become available, please reply to this post.

1. In response to SHC-JoeyS

Thank you,i find a small garment pushed up into the tube and i was able to remove at from the gasket/boot without open anything.
      thank you so match!
      vico

2. Hi vicofadlon! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your question today. That is an interesting issue! I am sure the Appliance Experts can let you know what is going on with your washer. Check back right here in a bit for a reply.

Thanks!

See More