Question

i have multiple items in various orders that were cancelled but i was still charged.. This has happenef to me and multiple others as i can see by googling.. i can imagine how many people do not check their statements and are ripped off.. perhaps a class action lawsuit is in order. this is not right. i wan my money back now!

Answers

2 answers

1. Kgaschel, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a disappointing experience with your online orders. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed over what has occurred with not receiving the items you have purchased as well as your refund. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kgaschel), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi kgaschel,

We welcome you to the MySears Community!

I would like to help you get this issue resolved by having our Sears Cares team looking into this for you. I can imaging how frustrating this has been for you by not getting the items you had ordered as well as refunds.

If you can please check back one of our team members will be responding by requesting additional information to help you further.

Thank you!