Question

I have not received all of the products I ordered online – twice now – and I have not received my refunds. Who can help me besides the reps I’ve been dealing with via chat, email and on the phone? They obviously cannot resolve the issues and cannot understand simple mathematics.

Answers

4 answers

1. DMTKelly2010
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to hear on the mishap with your online order. I can see how frustrating it is to order online, order the items twice, and not received your refunds in a timely manner. Even more, I understand how disappointing it can be not receive the help you need when you called us for support. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (DMTKelly2012) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. My Sears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

• San Jose, CA

So. You HAVE RECEIVED partial shipments.

What did your paper-work say about the items not included with the initial shipments?

Was anything on "back-order"?

Was part of the order cancelled?

Did your credit card statement verify a return of funds?

More information concerning your orders is needed, including the type of credit card used to make the order.

2. Hi DMTKelly2012! What did you order? We can have a SearsCares team member follow up with you to investigate this for you. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply. Thanks!

3. First thing to clarify is did you order from 'Sears' or a third party vendor on their (Sears) website?