Question

I have not received my refund from a refrigerator I purchased on April 28. the refrigerator was supposed to be delivered on May 25. it was falling apart, it was not delivered. today is June 17 and I still have not received my money back. It has been more that 45 days to open a dispute. Sears does not have good business. I will avoid sears and I will look elsewhere for a solution and to get my money back, after 50 days of paying for an item I never received.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear ed.l.med,

Please accept our apologies for the delay that you are experiencing with the refund of your refrigerator. We certainly understand the importance of receiving your money in a timely manner. It’s our pleasure to assist you with getting this issue resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ed.l.med), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi ed.l.med! Thanks for posting your question today on the MySears Community! I am so sorry to hear you have not received your promised refund. The SearsCares team can look into this for you and make sure to get this resolved. Check back soon right on this thread for a reply.

See More