Question

I have not received the pants I ordered. It is listed as delivered but I did not get an email like the other things I ordered and no I have not received them. Also I can not track the items.

Answers

2 answers

1. Thanks I did get my pants but the order was for two classic fit Dockers and says 2 classic fit but I got one Classic and One Straight. They are the right size so I will let my son decide. Thought you should know about the quality control issue.

2. AMB7,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I read your post and I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your order as expected. I can understand your frustration with being left somewhat in the dark with regards to where your order actually is. We'd be happy to contact you and look further into the situation to make sure it's resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (AMB7) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

See More