Question

I have purchased the Kaser Net2Go 7in tablet YF723-8G f, It worked for a week after it is freezed, Please let me know what can be done with this

Answers

8 answers

1. Hi Parul.Rastogi! Thanks for your question today. I am sorry your tablet isn't working properly! You have a couple of options on what you can do with your tablet.

You can return it to your local Sears. You will get a full refund, although there may be a re-stocking fee, which is charged at the individual store's discretion.

You can contact the manufacturer, Kaser. There is a manufacturer warranty on that product and they may be able to help. They also have a pretty helpful website at Kasercorp.com. There is a tech support option that has quite a few forums which may offer a suggestion or two.

Let us know if what avenue you take with your tablet. Either to return or repair.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have sent the mail to Kaser customer service but did not see any response from them yet...

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Keep us posted. That is going to be the best route to troubleshoot your tablet. I also noticed there was a forum which had questions, as well. You might find a suggestion or two on that board or in the FAQ's.

If you are interested in returning it for a refund, your local store will be able to take care of that for you.

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

I went to the local sears in KOP MALL, PA, there manager said they can not return it simply their system will not accept this return, Contact Manufacturer for
      warranty.

when I tried to contact manufacturer they do't respond on the tickets created on their website.
      even they do not have any customer care number to contact them, Kaser's customer service is very terrible. No one is there to respond. they do not care about customer.

It is really frustrating my tablet is still under manufacturer warranty but there is no way to contact manufacturer , I purchased from SEARS they also do't care about , no one is ready to take responsiblity.

I do not know where to go..

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

I am so sorry you have not had any luck getting your tablet issue resolved or returning it to your local store.

Check back on this thread shortly for a reply from a SearsCares team member. I think they will be able to get this taken care of for you.

Keep us posted on the progress once you are in touch with them. Thanks!

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

Parul.Rastogi,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm very sorry to hear that your tablet isn't working properly and I can understand why you would be looking for a refund. We'd like to speak with you and assist in making sure this situation is resolved as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Parul.Rastogi) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we've caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator

6. In response to SHC-JulieK

I angrily disagree with the Sears reply about Kaser tablet warranty repair. The company does not provide anything. I too bought one of these tablets and it died just less than 90 after receipt. I have not gotten any response from Kaser after numerous attempts to get repair service.

Sears just keeps giving me the run around between Sears Online and Sears Customer Solutions. No is helping. I have tried to get a refund and while staff at customer service lines say I should get it. They say they cannot authorize it.

I also had it escalated to a special customer support line. Still no answer. I'm still out $105.99!!!

Do not buy this junk!

7. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi edgeiger81,

We value your feedback in regards to your experience in getting your item repaired and or refunded.

I have responded to your posted question and have requested assistance from one of our SearsCares team members.

Thank you!