Question

I have some mens dress pants that I purchased in Dec/Jan for my husband, but it turns out he doesnt need them. Can we exchange for something different? Tags never removed, etc.

Just want to exchange them for jeans. I have a receipt for 2 pair that were ordered online, but the pair we bought in the store I no longer have receipt for (but was purchased with my credit card).

Answers

2 answers

1. Clothing has a 90 day return policy. If there is no receipt and the purchase cannot be located in the system, you might be able to return them, but the refund would be limited to the lowest selling price within the last 90 days, and it would be given only as a gift card. The store does have the option to refuse any and all returns without a receipt, as stated in the return policy at every register. If you're a Shop Your Way Rewards member, the transaction may be able to be found using your membership.

2. Hi kbbeale,

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Normally there is a time limit for returns on any items online, marketplace vendors and in-store.

The best place to check is with your local Sears store if this is where you had purchased, or you can use the online Customer Service.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you!