Question

I haven’t received something that I ordered over a month ago, and never received any communication telling that there was a delay in shipping. When I log on to view my order status it still says processing with an expected delivery date of 3/11-3/13. I called last week to request that the order be canceled and to be issued a refund. Why haven’t I received my refund yet? Why didn’t I get anything telling me my order was going to be delayed? I don’t think that is very good business, do you?

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear sjean501, I am very sorry to hear about your online order that was not shipped or cancelled. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and would like to offer our assistance to locate your order or refund. My name is Christine and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (sjean501), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Christine R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi sjean501. I am very sorry to hear about this issue. I would like to have our Sears Customer Care Team reach out to you directly here to help you address this further. Please check back here for a message from the Customer Care Team shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns here.