Question

I left my digital camera at Sears in Fayette Mall for a Preventive Maintenance, and now Sears is not able to locate it. Has anyone else had this same issue?

Answers

3 answers

1. Debvdk,

We are sorry to learn your camera was in need of repairs. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I can understand your concern with having your camera back in your possession and in good working condition. I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers so that we may look into this further and find a suitable resolution. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the camera was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (DebvdK) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi DebvdK! Welcome to the MySears Community! We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team to see if they can help find your camera. I am sure you want it for the holidays! Check back on this thread soon for a reply from them looking to assist.

• San Jose, CA

No. I was not aware that any Sears store offered this service. Do you have any paperwork?