Question

I made a purchase of a tablet online, what I received does not match the online description. I called sears.com for help and got nowhere with them. I either got ching chong china who cant speak any english or hung up on by the one person who could. This is a Christmas gift for my son and I am not very happy. Can someone on here help me

Answers

5 answers

1. Jdr03210,

We apologize for the mix up with your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We would like to look into this and find a way to be of assistance.
    At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number used at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (jdr03210) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to ZenaidaM-2

Well, I sent the email out; it's been 2 days now and still no response. Now it is definately too late for Sears to fix this in time for Christmas morning. I buy most of my gifts from Sears, and spend a little more, instead of places like Walmart hoping for better customer services... stupid me. I will be returning everything I bought and Sears can kiss my a$$.

2. Hi jdr03210! Thanks for visiting the MySears Community today! Check back on this thread shortly for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They can look into this order for you and do what they can to help.

3. SEARS SUCKS!!! DON'T PURCHASE PRODUCTS FROM THEM!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!!

• San Jose, CA

In preparation for the Sears Cares person who will be contacting you, you may want to have the model number of what you ordered, compared to the model number of what you received, with one or more digital photos of the unit received at the ready for attaching to an email to whomever contacts you from the Sears Cares team.

Good luck.