Question

I made an appointment last week for my dishwasher, today. They were supposed to show up between 8-12. I call customer care and there is no appt on the books. They say, gee, sorry, after I’ve stayed home from work for this, and tell me someone can come in three weeks!! I am dying. The motor on my Bosch dishwasher is going, I specifically made the appt well before thanksgiving, and they now screwed up , and cannot help me for three weeks. they put me on a

HELP, if you ever want my business again, solve this problem.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear kolney,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation/issue. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We apologize that your service repair didn’t take place and we do understand how frustrating it is to find out that a service was never scheduled. We’d like to talk to you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you and assist you as soon as possible to help you with the soonest service available as well as to make sure your dishwasher repair is taken care of. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kolney), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, kolney! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you scheduled appointment was missed today. I am going to send this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who will do what they can to expedite your next appointment and make sure we keep you as a customer.

A team member will be by soon looking to help. Once they post a reply, I will reach out via email with a link back so you can see the response.

Thanks!