Question

I made an appt to have my washer and dryer serviced. The washer repairman showed up and did a good job, but them apparently cancelled the appt for the dryer. There was some special that day. I am trying to reschedule service for the dryer, and they are refusing to honor the special. When I ask to talk with a supervisor, a ‘message’ is taken, but not responded to, and my call is dropped. Now what?

Answers

4 answers

1. Joan2013,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you've been experiencing with getting your dryer repaired. We certainly don't want to cause any frustration and we would be happy to contact you to make sure the repair is completed quickly and to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Joan2013) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

I do not want my phone numbers posted where other people can see them. If I reply to the e-mail that you sent me, is that info kept confidential?

2. In response to SHC-BrianH

Yep! It sure is. It is a private email address and not at all displayed publicly.

Thanks!

2. Hi there, Joan2013! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting your concern on the MySears Community tonight. I am glad to hear your washer repair went well, and understand your disappointment the same did not happen for your dryer. I am going to escalate this to SearsCares, who will ensure your appointment is re-scheduled.

A team member will post a response in a bit looking to help. They will request that you contact them directly, so they can personally assist. Once that is posted, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread so you can view it.

Thanks!

See More