Question

• cares
    • Springfield Gardens, NY

I made an order with number 426922206 but i did not receive what i asked for

I made an order with Fishing reel with Penn Senator 0/6 114L2 but i did not receive that model.

Answers

2 answers

1. Cares,

We are sorry for the mix up with your order. We understand how disappointing it is to receive something different than what you were expecting. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We would like to look into this for you and find a proper resolution.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (cares) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi cares! I am so sorry to hear you received the wrong item with your order. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply from a SearsCares team member to look into this for you. Thanks!