Question

I must let you know about my awful experience with your repair service. First I can never speak to anyone who other than a telemarketer who takes my number and makes an appointment. I can do that on line. There is never a supperivsor present, and when I ask to be called back – no one ever does. I had a repair man out two weeks ago, the snowblower was not repaired, but I was charged $200 – how do I get it BACK?. He came back two weeks later (and three snowstorms later) to tell me it could not be fixed and that I should purchase a new one. I would like the $200 back or have it put towards a new blower – and you can have my old one back for parts that still work. How can I talk to someone about this. My snowblowers always last about 9 years – but you need to work on your customer service part of your repair department

Answers

2 answers

1. Rbruno,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback regarding your snowblower repair. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the issues that you have had with the snowblower and for the poor customer service that you have received to date. We would like to address your concerns with the goal of restoring your faith in Sears while also providing a satisfactory resolution for you. With these objectives in mind, we would like to have a case manager contact you to get some more information about the repairs and then determine what options are available at this time. At your earliest convenience, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (RBruno), and phone number used when scheduling the repair to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, RBruno! Thanks for sharing your experience with us today. I am so sorry you are having such problems with your snow blower. I know the SearsCares team can get this straightened out for you. A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. As soon as a response is posted, I will send you an email letting you know.

Thanks!

See More