Answers

4 answers

1. lorib44,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that we must have done something to upset you with regards to your Sears account. We'd like to speak with you and assist where we can. Please send the following information – contact # and screen name (lorib44) to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi lorib44! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Sears Card account. A SearsCares team member will be happy to look into these for you. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply from them with a few more instructions so they can directly reach out. Thanks!

• San Jose, CA

Here's a telephone number I got off of the sears.com website Contact Us tab:

1-800-697-3277

Good luck.

3. Did you order anything? Was the amount different than what you saw on the ordering page?

Or do you suspect fraud? If that is the case, call the number on the back of your card and tell them. You might also want to change your passwords. The sooner you call the credit card bank the better.