Question

I need a price adjustment. I spoke to an online rep she said she can not issue a credit. But I can return the item since it was within the past 30 days and repurchase the item. This seems like a silly waste of time on behalf of Sears and myself. Why can’t I just have this resolved without returning the item. My order number is 609605518. Please help me with this issue.

I am a long time customer and I would like this resolved in the easiest way possible.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Daninmd71!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Please read our Price Protection Policy to see if you qualify below.

Price Protection Policy
    Buy with confidence from Sears. If an item you have purchased from Sears goes on sale for a lower price within 14 days of your purchase, Sears will refund the difference. All Price Match rules and exclusions apply including no Price Protection adjustments between Thanksgiving Day and the Monday after Thanksgiving.

To claim a Price Protection Policy adjustment, go to your original Sears store where the purchase was made with your receipt. If your purchase was made on Sears.com, please fill out a Price Protection form. You will be given a refund for the difference of the original selling price and the current advertised/reduced price. Apparel clearance merchandise and conditional Online Only Special Offers do not qualify for Price Protection Policy adjustments.

Hope this helps!!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Sears
      Can you please look at the order #609605518 as noted above and tell me if she did get her price adjustment?

Just wondering if it is indeed possible, or if she just continued to get the run around?

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi there, hannahlue! I posted a new comment on your original thread. Look to hear from your case manager soon!

Click here to view your thread.

Thanks!