Question

I need a valid email address that is monitored for responses to send a complaint to. I sent an email via Sears.com on 10/16/2013 which indicated that I would get a response back within 24 hours and I did not so I need an address that is monitored for timely responses back to customers.

Answers

2 answers

1. Angeluv665, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a disappointing experience with our online services. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated with waiting for a response on your complaint. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (angeluv665), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi angeluv665! Welcome to MySears! I can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer escalation team. They can follow up with you on your original complaint and will do what they can to help.

A team member will reply here in just a bit requesting additional information. Once they do, I will notify you via email so you can view the response.

Thanks!

See More