Question

I need help with a claim for damage done on a service call. I cannot get a response from the company Sears told me to call. My claim # is L3071751390001. I have been a good Sears customer for over 30 years . I cannot understand why I am having such a difficult time. Please help me with this if you can .

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear SuePell,

We are very sorry to hear about the problem you’ve encountered with reaching Sears Insurance Company and that you haven’t received better assistance when calling Sears to help resolve this issue. I completely understand your concern with this matter and would like to offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager to provide assistance to help resolve this issue. We value you as a Sears customer and want to make sure everything that can be done to help you is being done. In addition, we’d appreciate the opportunity to address any other concern you have related to this issue. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (SuePell) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi SuePell! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for visiting today with your question. I am so sorry you are having trouble getting a response to your claim. I have sent this along to the SearsCares team. They will reply here in a bit to help get this taken care of for you. Check back soon for a reply.

Thanks!

3. The bucks seems to stop with this woman: Ms. Shirley **** shirley.*****@*****.com

She is the contact person on record for Sears with the Better Business Bureau