Question

I need help with a defective gas range that has caused serious smoke damage to my home. My husband has asthma and had to leave to home. I need someone to help me!!!! I have been a loyal Sears customer but this experience has been awful and makes me feel like they don’t care. Where do I go for help. I have called customer serivce, I had a technician come out. He said the experience was normal. That can’t be true, not this much smoke.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello Smokedoutofmyhouse!
    We apologize that your recent service visit did not meet your expectations. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to connect you with one of our case managers to discuss your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (Smokedoutofmyhouse), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Smokedoutofmyhouse! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for giving us the chance to help get this issue with your range resolved. I have forwarded your concerns on to the SearsCares team, who will be by in a bit to assist. As soon as a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email to let you know.

Let us know how things work out for you!