Question

I need information/contact for Edward Lampert and/or Imran Jooma. I was told by manager at customer support that final answer is with him or contact corporate office….I need to contact corporate office

At Sears’ May 2013 Memorial Day sale I purchased a Kenmore over the range microwave oven, to replace one damaged in a kitchen fire; due to construction, the microwave was not installed/used until June 2013. After one week of use the cook top halogen light bulb went out. I returned to the Garden City, NY store where the oven was purchase, and spoke to the appliance department manager who referred me to online customer service, since that store did not sell replacement parts. He did, however, provide the microwave item #: 22-85052, & model #: 401.85052010. An ‘online chat’ associate agreed that the bulb should have lasted longer than one week; provided me with the part #: 4713-001165; free shipping if I purchased the bulb. I was then referred to the customer solutions department; spoke with a manger; was offered a ten ($10) dollar gift card on a seventeen ($17) dollar bulb; and when I refused was informed that the bulb would not be replaced free of charge; and there was no other personnel to speak with except for the corporate office…and so I need info to write to corporate officer(s)/office.

Answers

6 answers

1. SoFloShopper,
    We’re sorry that microwave did not meet expectations. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you to discuss this situation and assist you in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (SoFloShopper) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

I sent email to smadvisor@searshc.com as advised above...and still waiting to be contacted by either telephone or e-mail

2. Hi SoFloShopper! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community this morning! I am so sorry you are having such a hard time getting that bulb replaced. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team. They will be able to help you.

A team member is going to respond shortly looking for additional information. Once they do, I will let you know via email to ensure you see their reply.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

On 10/16 I sent email to smadvisor@searshc.com...as of today no response by either telephone or e-mail

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hey SoFlo! I let your case manager know. Look to hear from someone shortly!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hello JulieK, I wanted to jump on this train as well.

I was looking for contact info yesterday and found that another 'advisor' was using "smadvisor@searsh.com" while I found DavidW's response to SoFloSho to use "smadvisor@searshc.com"

This is rather interesting... I had to respond to another forum thread because of it:
      https://www.sears.com/community/questions/buyer-beware-when-buying-from-searscom-you-may-not-be-purchasing-from-sears-but-instead-from-a-third-party-seller-who-does-not-have-sears-reputation-there-is-no-such-person-as-imran-jooma/#comment-37502