Question

I need someone to escalate my issue to your senior management.

I have a layaway that requires a single payment to complete my transaction and I have not been able to make this payment due to a failed server transaction that has been forward to your customer service team technical team. This issue was identified at the beginning of the month and still has not been resolved. I am receiving a delinquent notice and notice of layway cancellation. I have contacted local store manager on duty to attempt make a payment and they were not able to. Your telephone support team can not take payments. I received a great price on a product that I will loose out on if not resolved. At this point I can not devote any more time to resolving this issue. I am a Six Sigma and Lean Practitioner in the Healthcare sector and a Quality and Process Improvement Engineer in the Healthcare sector and find this experience to be distressing. If someone can not resolve this for me immediately I would to get a full refund to include all layaway fees without any cancellation fees and I will use your original price quote to have Bestbuy Price Match. I would also like to cancel another layaway without cancellation fee for Samsung 7500 46′ TV as this decision will prevent from conducting all business with this organization.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Lamarhorton,
    Thank you for bring these issues with your layaway to our attention. Our layaway process is designed to help our members pay off specific items in a spaced out time frame and we never intended on inconveniencing you with the any delays. My name is Isaac. I’m with the Sears Social Media support team. We’d like this chance to partner you with a member of our case management team to look into your layaway issue and assist with a resolution. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (LamarHorton), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Isaac D.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome, LamarHorton! Thanks for taking the time to reach out on our community today. I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time closing out your layaway. I have passed your concerns on to the SearsCares team. They will be able to get this taken care of for you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email letting you know.

Thanks!