Question

I need someone to help me get a quicker repair date for my refrigerator. Two weeks is crazy to wait for a repair and I am exhausted from being on hold from all the different sears 1-800 lines. Please help.

Answers

2 answers

1. Kris1234,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you had such a terrible experience with your refrigerator repair. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your refrigerator, much less having to wait such a long for service. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and monitor the repair process. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Kris1234), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Kris1234! Welcome to the MySears Community. We can get you in touch with a SearsCares team member. They will be happy to look into this for you. Check back right here for a reply requesting a bit more information so they can directly connect with you. Thanks!

See More