Question

I need to file a formal complaint regarding the repair department

I am extremely disappointed in the repair department. I scheduled a repair appt for my dryer. I received a confirmation email stating the window of time (1-5pm today). At 3:15 I received message from SEARS stating they cannot come today. When I called I was told they overbooked and do I want to re-schedule. When I called again to speak with a supervisor to complain, I spoke with 2 people with fairly limited english. I say that only because it appears they really have no way of escalating a complaint and could only ask if I wanted to reschedule. They both told me that they overbooked today!! I am beyond angry as I took a half a day off of work for nothing, not to mention that I could have received a call in the morning when they knew about it. Now I am out a half day of work and don’t know when I can take off again. Having a family of 5 without a dryer is VERY inconvenient!!

Answers

5 answers

1. Mdsarnelli,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a frustrating experience with your dryer repair. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed with the appointment being cancelled at the last minute. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mdsarnelli), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, mdsarnelli! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry your repair appointment was cancelled at the last minute. I know how hard it is to take a day off work when there are limited days to take! I am going to send this along to the SearsCares team, who would like to discuss this with you and see if they can do anything to help.

A team member will reply right here in a bit requesting more information. Once they do, I will reach out via email to let you know.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thank you.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

How long is "a bit"? It has been 4 hours. I don't wish to be rude but am I wasting my time here? Should I just go with another company?
      Please reply.

Matt

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi mdsarnelli! They will definitely respond tomorrow morning. I will follow up with them now.

Thanks!

See More