Question

I need to get my questions on unauthorized transactions taken care of and a refund. I have called and emailed Sears service center over 10 times and was treated with rudeness, lied to and now completely ignored. I have had to file a complaint with my Visa and BBB and looking over the different complaints online I find that Sears is going downhill fast on customer approval ratings and with how my problem is being handled or should I say not handled I have to agree with the approval ratings

Answers

3 answers

1. Dear bjbrand333,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you have encountered with receiving assistance in resolving your unauthorized transaction and a refund for these transactions. We'd also like to apologize for any rude treatment you have received from our service center regarding this issue. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We'd like to offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager to discuss what options are available to help resolve these unauthorized charges. In addition, we'd appreciate the opportunity to address any other concerns you have with this situation. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (bjbrand333), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

What's your case number?

2. Hi there, bjbrand333! I am so sorry to hear you have been having trouble receiving a refund caused by unauthorized transactions. I can imagine this has been a frustrating experience for you. I would like to get you directly in touch with the SearsCares team. You will have one point of contact as a team member works with you to get this resolved.

Please check back on this thread soon for a reply looking to help. Thanks!