Question

I need to have a contact number to the corporate office or email to complaint about about my jewel purchase I made in march 2013 and all of the problems I’ve been having with the quality of the jewel I’ve paid for.

Answers

5 answers

1. Ladyd110,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your jewel purchase. We can truly understand how disappointing this issue has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ladyd110), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I have sent the information back but I haven't heard from anyone yet. what is the turn around time for a responds? I will send another email today.

2. In response to SHC-LizR

We appreciate the update ladyd110! I have forwarded your concerns on to the Sears Cares team for contact with your case manager.

You should be hearing from someone soon. Please continue to keep us posted.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-LizR

Hi ladyd110,

We apologize for the delay in following up with you. Please be assured, if you have sent your contact information, the next available case manager will contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Brian R.
      Social Media Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi ladyd110!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

Your concerns are very important to us and I have escalated them to our Sears Cares team so that they can help you with this issue. Our team will do everything they can on their end to help in finding an resolution for you.

Once one of our team member responds, we will be reaching out via email providing a link back to your original thread for contact.

Again, we appreciate you reaching out!

Thank you!