Question

I ordered a 14 peace T-Fal cookware set, but I only received 10 piece set. Is it possible to compensate me somehow?

Answers

6 answers

1. Did you get all these pieces?
    Product Description

This durable 10-piece cookware set features a nonstick exterior and interior for easy clean-up. It's the perfect choice for novice or seasoned cooks.

Set includes: 8" Sautepan, 9 1/2" Sautepan, 11" Sautepan, 1 Quart Covered Saucepan, 2 Quart Covered Saucepan, 5 Quart Covered Dutch Oven and Steamer
    4 Bonus Pieces: 11x17 Baking Sheet and 3 Tools

2. Is this the one you ordered?
    http://www.sears.com/t-fal-14pc-expanded-cookware-set/p-011W010796211002P

There is a 10pc also, I'll bet they got mixed up.

3. Did it include a set of gadgets, like slotted spoon and spatula? Was it 10 pieces including lids? Sometimes, people overlook these items as "pieces."

4. T-Fal
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less to receive the incorrect cookware set from our warehouse. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (T-Fal) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator

5. HI T-Fal! I am so sorry to hear about this! Check back on this thread soon for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They can look into this for you. Thanks!

6. Did you order the set from Sears or a third party vendor on the Sears.com website?

See More