Question

I ordered a computer, paid for express shipping, no computer has been received, order still has processing, and no refund to my SEARS credit card has been applied.

550595847, after being on the phone for an hour no one has been able to A. Cancel my order, or give me my credit back to my card due to you all not processing or shipping the product that I ordered on the 8th and was supposed to receive on the 13th, the product was still processing and is still processing. After being on the phone twice, and having the line dropped twice im at a loss of what to do.

Answers

12 answers

1. Was this from the MarketPlace? If so, what is the name of the vendor?

1. In response to ServiceLocally

This was purchased from Sears itself, SUPPOSEDLY. But for them to not know what warehouse, the status of said warehouse finding my product, or the fact that the SEARS warehouse has not been able to issue me a tracking number, status of shipment, or a refund I doubt that it was a genuine Sears controlled product, and instead another worthless vendor this company continues to align itself with. And people wonder why Sears is about to go out of business?

2. In response to ServiceLocally

Your Sears card is probably a Citibank card. Some vendors will try to string you along to get you past the dispute date. Just keep that in mind.

The dispute information should be with your terms for the card. You might want to try working with Sears to get this cleared up. Just keep that dispute date in mind.

2. Hello Shoo,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know about this situation regarding your computer order that you yet to recieve. We would like to take the opportunity to have one of our personal case manager’s assist you with this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Shoo), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com

Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

3. You shouldn't be surprised, Sears does not care about their customers or loyalty or anything of the sort. i was a loyal customer of over 25 years. purchasing countless appliance sets...they sold me a defective fridge which has been serviced since the moment it arrived in my home. i went ahead and purchased the extended protection and they are still trying to fix it. over and over again. it has been the same issue time and time again and they still refuse to acknowledge it is defective.

1. In response to AL1NER305

Dear AL1NER305,

We’re sorry that our customer service did not meet expectations with regards to your refrigerator. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (AL1NER305) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

2. In response to AL1NER305

i have been waiting for a call from the escalation dept manager for over a week?? im tired of the run around with the email and having to post. is this a joke?? are you not a reputable corporation that has been around for how long. you should be ashamed of working for such a sorry company

4. Welcome, Shoo! Thanks for visiting the MySears Community and giving us a chance to help you today. I am so sorry to hear you are having such trouble with your order. I am going to pass this along to the SearsCares team. They can look into this for you and will do what they can to get this taken care of.

A team member will respond shortly looking to help. Once they do, I will reach out to let you know so you can directly be in touch.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

It's not that hard, cancel the continuous processing order (that has not changed status now for 2 1/2 weeks after the delivery date), give me a refund to my SEARS (that's the funny part) credit card that I ordered this with.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Sent an email to smadvisor@searshc.com, still waiting for an answer to my issues. This needs to be resolved immediately considering I do not have my product, the product will not be erased in my cart, and I have not received credit to my card.

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

A team member will be in touch soon, Shoo! Let us know how things work out!

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Shoo,
      We thank you for letting us know about this matter. We are truly sorry that you have not been able to get in touch with your case manager directly. We will make sure to forward your post to your case manager for an update. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and troubles this has caused you.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      My Sears Community Moderator