Question

I ordered a Garage Door on May 31, 2013. It took almost 3 months to be delivered. However, the measurements were made wrong and the door can’t be installed. This has been a very frutrating process and I have cancelled the order. The Sears Consultant Diamelys ****** in Miami has been very unprofessional!

Answers

5 answers

• San Jose, CA

How was the door "made wrong"?

Too big?

Too small?

The height of the door?

The color of the door?

Please give your definition of unprofessional.

What kind of corrective action is required or specified to make the door usable for your garage?

1. GastoninMiami,

We apologize for the trouble with your garage door replacement. I know it can be frustrating waiting for something to be delivered, only to get the wrong size. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager discuss this situation with you and assist in resolving this issue. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the garage door was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (GastoninMiami) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

David:
      My screen name is GastoninMiami
      I have cancelled the order for the Garage Door. Please give a me a direct line and I will call you and I'll give you all the details for this frustrating experience. Thanks,

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

Hi GastoninMiame!

We appreciate you coming in and updating with us.

I have forwarded your information to the SearsCares team for further assistance in providing a direct link.

Thank you!

2. Hello, GastoninMiami! Thanks for taking the time to post on the MySears Community. I am so sorry to hear you had such troubles with your garage door order. I would love to get you in touch with the SearsCares team to discuss the problems you had and see if they can make it right for you.

Check back here soon for a response from a team member. They will request a bit more information so they can directly contact you.

Thanks!