Question

I ordered a laptop off of kmart.com which was immediately cancelled by kmart. I then called my sears card people and went through the security questions and they told me to reorder it and then it went through. Well, 1 hour later it got cancelled again. I then tried at sears.com and it was cancelled again. this was on 8/27. My balance is still showing that they money for both was charged. I want my refund back now. They say that you have to confirm that the orders were cancelled. I’m getting upset.

Answers

2 answers

1. Pandalou,

Hi, my name Brian with the Sear Cares team. We're sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced in not only ordering from our website but receiving a refund as well. We'd be happy to look into your situation and assist in making sure you receive your funds back as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Pandalou) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Pandalou,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

I am sorry to that you have had difficulties in ordering this specific item and can see why you are upset with these transactions.

We would like to help by having our Sears Cares team look into this issue for you. They will do what they can in getting this resolved for you and refunded in a timely manner.

If you can please check back periodically one of our team members will be responding soon. They will be needing a little bit more information from you to help you further.

Thank you!