Question

I ordered a LG Refrigerator and paid for it fully and confirmed a delivery for August 31st. They called me and are now telling me that they will not have it till Sept 7th. I am relaly frustrated and want to know how that is my problem. The only solution I am being offered is get a Kenmore. If I wanted a Kenmore I would have gotten a Kenmore, I ordered and paid in full for LG because I wanted LG

I purchased from Sears to get good customer service but I feel like the biggest service is delivering on time and when promised. I was not told at time when they took my money that this is a time window delivery but a confirmed delivery.

Answers

2 answers

1. Deedar, We're sorry the LG Refrigerator you ordered for delivery on August 31st is not available until September 7th. Typically this is a manufacturer delay which we have no control over. We'd be more than happy to speak with you and offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager who can discuss what options are available to help resolve your refrigerator issue. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help with this situation is being done. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (Deedar) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Susan R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi, Deedar. Welcome to the MySears Community and thanks for taking the time to reach out in the MySears Community! I am very sorry to hear your LG refrigerator was not delivered on the date you expected. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team to assist you further with this issue. Please check back here shortly for a message from the Sears Customer Care Team.

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out!

See More