Question

I ordered a new foot control for my Kenmore sewing machine and my order is still “processing” and after reading all the horror stories on here, Im afraid that Im going to be another tragedy!

Answers

3 answers

1. AshleyThomson,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that your order has yet to be delivered to you. I can understand the frustration with expecting to receive an item in a timely manner only to be given the impression that you may not receive it as quickly as you thought. We'd be happy to look into your order and assist where we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (AshleyThomson) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi AshleyThomson! Thanks for posting your experience today. I am sorry you haven't received your Kenmore sewing machine, yet. We can have the SearsCares team follow up with you on this. Check back right here for a reply soon.

3. It supposed to be shipped and at my home and Ive yet to receive anything after clicking the buy button. Thanks for taking my money and not following up on the shipping or maybe even a one line note that states will be back ordered or not available at this time or maybe an option for refund. If this isn't resolved quickly I will contact my bank, my AG, and the BBB if necessary.

See More