Question

i ordered yesterdays deal of the day the bubba keg travel item for car at the $4.99 price and I got shipping confirmation today that I was charged $8.99 plus shipping. I want the price advertised!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. Kuyke 1530,
    Please accept our sincerest apologies for any mix up regarding your order. We can understand your disappointment and are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We would like to look into this further and find a way to make this right.
    At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MySears screen name (Kuyke 1530) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Zenaida M.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi kuyke1530! I am sorry to hear this about your Deal of the Day order. I sent your complaint on to the SearsCares team so they can follow up with you. Check back on this thread shortly for a reply. Thanks!