Question

I placed an online order and only received half the order. The packing slip shows only the items in the box, how can I get the rest of the items I paid for?

When I emailed my question, some rd world customer service person gave me a canned response about how I need to wait 8 business days or them to research a lost package. There is no lost package, the items were never shipped. I signed up or the free 2 day shipping service. Can anyone explain how 2 day shipping really means 2 weeks or more plus a run around from CS?

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear genghoul;
    We sincerely apologize for the poor customer service experience with your online order. We do value your feedback and would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns with one of our case managers in our executive offices. We do understand why there is an urgency to have all your items as you were promised and to have your issue resolved in a prompt manner. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (genghoul) in the email for reference to your issue. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Christine R.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to ChristineG-2

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Here is the email I got after responding to the post above:

Thank you for shopping at Sears.com!

We are still in the process of researching your order, however wanted to follow up so you know we are still working on it. We sincerely apologize for the delay. Please allow 5-7 business days for a response. We regret any inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience.

Look for Great Ideas throughout the store and find Sears exclusive innovations from great brands like Sony, Kenmore, NordicTrack, Craftsman and Reebok.

Shop sears.com now to pick up great products for the season.
      http://www.sears.com

Sincerely,
      Susana J
      Sears Customer Care
      order@customerservice.sears.com
      1-800-283-6940

YES, THERE YOU HAVE IT, ANOTHER CUT ANS PASTE CANNED RESPONSE!!! No one at Sears takes responsibility or anything. Pass that buck!

Here is my response. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Chicago. I filed a complaint with the FTC over their business practice of charging or items then not shipping them. Today I will call my state attorney general and file a fraud complaint.

And just to let everyone know, there is no suck person as Christine from Teas. All o these CS people are from some 3rd world country where they learn to cut and paste answers to placate customers into believing they want to help you. Instead Sears pays them $2 a day to give everyone the run around until you get frustrated enough and give up. Not going to happen here.

2. In response to ChristineG-2

genghoul,

We would be happy to assist you but it seems as though we never received an email containing your contact information. The email response you posted is not from any member of the Sears Cares team. Please email smadvisor@searshc.com with your contact information and a dedicated case manager will call you as soon as possible to assist. Please be sure to include your screen name (genghoul) so we can reference your posts.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi genghoul,

Thank you for posting your feedback with us today and the issues with trying to get the shipping resolved.

We would like to have one of SearsCares team members help in getting this issue resolved for you. If possible can you please check back periodically?

One of our team members will be responding and requesting some additional information so that they can help you further.

Thank you!