Question

I placed an order for one thing an received another….

I ordered a pair of brown boots but received a pair of black boot. I ordered these boots for my birthday which is12/06 with that being said. I called customer service and the associate I spoke with gave me all wrong information about being able to return them to the store nearest my home and that they had them in stock, then the call got disconnected when she put me on hold. I called the store they did not have my size in stock. Called customer service back only to be told bluntly what my two return options were because the item is not in stock….this whole situation was all bad for me and I am not a happy camper.

Answers

2 answers

1. mstina01
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the troubles you have encountered with your order. I can understand how upsetting it is to receive the wrong color. Furthermore, I can see how disappointing it is to receive the level of service when you contacted us. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MySears) screen name (mstina01) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. MySears Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi mstina01! I am so sorry you received the wrong boot and are having a hard time getting this corrected. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply from a SearsCares team member. They will do what they can to help. Thanks!

See More