Question

I placed an order for tires and alignment on line 1/18/13, order #455592692, with delivery to the Bowling Green Ky store. Initial deliver was scheduled for 1/28/13, now it is pushed out until 2/2-2/4. Is there an issue with the tires I am not aware of? Tires are for my wifes car and she is very concerned at this time.

Answers

3 answers

1. Kentucky-Mustang,

Hi, my name is Brian H. with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that the tires you've ordered have been delayed and I can understand your concern. We'd like to look into what's causing the problem and speak with you directly to assist. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the tires were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Kentucky-Mustang) in the email so we can reference your post. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to speak with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

Do not waste any more time on this project. I found the tires I had ordered. They are sitting at my Sears store in Bowling Green. This doesn't say much for the Sears tracking system and the promised email follow up on anything ordered online.

Kentucky-Mustang

2. Hi Kentucky-Mustang! I am sorry to hear about the delay in your order. I am going to pass your question along to the SearsCares team. They will be able to look into these tires for you. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply.

See More